Did you know that Dose Moving and Storage is a full-service moving company?
- NO hidden fees
- NO extra fee for weekends
- NO extra fee for weight
- NO extra fee for blankets & Wrapping
Our pricing is clear and competitive; the way business should be done!
Using Movers in Scottsdale
Stress-free Moving Experience Starts at Dose Moving!
Moving to a new home or relocating to a new office can be a very demanding process. But this should not necessarily be the case with you. With the right mover by your side, you can cut down on the stress and focus on the merry part of moving to a new place.
Whether you are moving interstate, local, or outside the country, using movers in Scottsdale can be the right decision to save time and effort. At Dose Moving AZ, we help families and individuals move with ease – we provide comprehensive residential and commercial moving solutions to make relocating an easy-breezy affair.
We are a bunch of moving experts committed to delivering the highest standard of services and providing safe, on-time, and professional moving and storage services. We aim to–
- Simplify both local and long-distance moves.
- Provide you with highly-trained professionals at your disposal who will hand-handle your belongings with care.
- Move your furniture and other goods safely with our customized packing system, moving boxes, and packing material.
- Offer customized built-in services to provide optimum protection to your belongings while in transit and storage.
- Deliver attentive, superior customer service throughout your move. Our secure storage facilities will make sure that your belongings are safe at all times.
- Stay accountable and take care of clients like family.
Being a family-owned and operated business, we understand the value of integrity. Our philosophy reflects through the meticulous approach we adopt while planning to move household belongings.
At the core of Dose Moving lies a closely-knit team of employees who are the true representatives of our values and standards. We take pride in our team and provide overall moving solutions across town or country with complete dedication and safety standards. We ensure that using movers in Scottsdale becomes your best decision so far!
You can expect a courteous, polite, and hard-working crew at Dose Moving. We train our team in an empathetic way for them to understand the basics of every move. Our approach towards work sets us unique from others. In addition, we own the best-in-industry moving vehicles for effortless service. Our trucks are befitted with advanced technology and safety features to ensure a secure move.
Home Removal Services
Dose Moving is known as a residential relocation specialist in Arizona. Packing, loading, transfers, unpacking, and organizing – we do it all so you don’t have to break a sweat. Dedicated to arranging smooth relocation in Scottsdale, our moving company doesn’t mind altering our services according to your home moving requirements. We provide–
- Full House Removal
- Specific Item Relocation
- Furniture Removal
- Delivery of Electronic Appliances
- Moving Plants and Pets
Office Relocation Services
We at Dose Moving are experts in helping businesses move to their new office space. From organizing and handling confidential documents to shifting all office furniture and devices, we take care of everything to help you get back on track without affecting your productivity. You can count on our movers for–
- Well-planned and Executed Office Moves
- Full or Partial Office Relocation
- Furniture Removal
Why Choose Dose Moving?
There are times when moving requires professional help. For an effortless moving, dose moving can ensure that–
- Your belongings are moved with trust.
- Your belongings are moved stress-free.
- Your belongings are moved with care.
- Your belongings are moved safely.
- Your belongings are moved affordably.
- Your belongings are stored securely.
By using movers in Scottsdale, many have experienced safe, reliable, and hassle-less relocation. Since your moving requirements will be different from another, we customize our approach to suit your needs.
Book a Hassle-free Moving Experience Now!
If you are considering using movers in Scottsdale, ask for a quote at 602.962.2575 or email us at email@example.com
Moving Services In Scottsdale, The Rest Of The Valley, And Beyond
What People Say About Our Moving Company
…Super work ethic, friendly and reliable. We went from a three-bedroom house to a two-bedroom townhouse with lots of boxes and furniture. Dose moving definitely took the stress out of moving!
They showed up on time, quickly loaded boxes, and ensured fragile items and furniture were properly protected. Professional and friendly.
These guys were a dream come true. All the reviews are accurate. Patrick and his crew were extremely professional and efficient.
About Scottsdale AZ
Scottsdale is a city in the eastern part of Maricopa County, Arizona, and is part of the Phoenix metropolitan area. Named Scottsdale in 1894 after its founder Winfield Scott, a retired U.S. Army chaplain, the city was incorporated in 1951 with a population of 2,000. As of the 2020 census, the population was 241,361, up from 217,385 in 2010. Its slogan is “The West’s Most Western Town”. It has been one of the fastest-growing cities in the United States over the past decades. Scottsdale, 31 miles (50 km) long and 11.4 miles (18.3 km) wide at its widest point, shares boundaries with many other municipalities and entities. On the west, Scottsdale is bordered by Phoenix, Paradise Valley, and unincorporated Maricopa County land. Carefree is along the western boundary and shares Scottsdale’s northern boundary with the Tonto National Forest. To the south Scottsdale is bordered by Tempe. The southern boundary is also occupied by the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community, which extends along the eastern boundary, which also borders Fountain Hills, the McDowell Mountain Regional Park, and more unincorporated Maricopa County land.
- Population (approx.): 237,000
- Geo coordinates: 33.4942°N, 111.9261°W
- Postcodes: 85251, 85261, 85271, 85267, 85257, 85250, 85252, 85256
Things to Do and See In Scottsdale
- Little Red Schoolhouse (Scottsdale, Arizona) (near North Brown Avenue and East Main Street): The Little Red Schoolhouse is a former school building located in Scottsdale, Arizona. It was originally known as the Scottsdale Grammar School and is now home to the Scottsdale Historical Museum. The Little Red Schoolhouse was built in 1909 to replace an earlier one-room frame schoolhouse that was (…).
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (near East 2nd Street and North Wells Fargo Avenue): Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA) in the state of Arizona is a museum in the Old Town district of downtown Scottsdale, Arizona. The museum is dedicated to exhibiting modern works of art, design, and architecture. (…).
- Scottsdale Public Library (near North 75th Street and East 1st Street): The Scottsdale Public Library is the public library system for Scottsdale, Arizona, and is owned and operated by the City of Scottsdale. In 2013 the library system serves Scottsdale’s 226,900 residents as well as residents of Maricopa County and numerous visitors to the city from around the world (…).
- Phoenician Resort (near North 69th Street and North el Dorado Lane): The Phoenician Resort is a luxury resort in Scottsdale. Built on the grounds of the historic Jokake Inn, the resort opened in 1988, a project of financier Charles Keating. The resort has been awarded a AAA Five-Diamond rating. (…).
- Hotel Valley Ho (near North 69th Street and North el Dorado Lane): Hotel Valley Ho is a historic hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona. Also called the Valley Ho and, for 28 years, the Ramada Valley Ho, the hotel was originally designed by Edward L. Varney, a student of Frank Lloyd Wright. It first opened in 1956Travel + Leisure, 2009. Retrieved on December 29, 2009 (…).
- Scottsdale Stadium (near North Drinkwater Boulevard and East Osborn Road): Scottsdale Stadium is a baseball field located in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States. The stadium was built in 1992 and holds 12,000 people. It is the spring training home of the San Francisco Giants. Scottsdale was the home of the Phoenix Firebirds of the Pacific Coast League from 1992 until 1997, (…).
- Scottsdale Fashion Square (near East Camelback Road and Marshall Way): Scottsdale Fashion Square is an upscale, super-regional luxury shopping mall located in the downtown area of Scottsdale, Arizona. It is the largest shopping mall in Arizona with approximately 2 million square feet (180,000 m²) of retail space and is among the top 30 largest malls in the country (…).
- Ville de Marie Academy (near East Osborn Road and North Navajo Trail): Ville de Marie Academy is a private, Roman Catholic academy in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States. It is located within the Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix, but it is independent of the diocese. It accepts students in all grade levels from kindergarten to grade twelve (…).
- Indian Bend Wash Area (near East Thomas Road and North 78th Street): The Indian Bend Wash area is a Superfund cleanup site in Scottsdale and Tempe, Arizona. It was declared a Superfund site in 1983 after industrial solvents were discovered to have contaminated the groundwater in an approximate area (…).
- Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Scottsdale (near North 81st Street and East Meadowbrook Avenue): Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts- Scottsdale formerly Scottsdale Culinary Institute (SCI) is a career-focused school in Arizona specializing in culinary and hospitality education. Elizabeth Sherman Leite started Scottsdale Culinary Institute in 1986 (…).
- Coronado High School (Arizona) (near North 74th Street and East Lewis Avenue): Coronado High School is a public high school located in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA. The school enrolled 1,295 students in the 2010-2011 school year, who primarily come from feeder schools in the Scottsdale Unified School District. (…).
- KAZG (near North 66th Street and East Virginia Avenue): KAZG (1440 AM) is a radio station broadcasting an oldies format. Licensed to Scottsdale, Arizona, United States, the station covers the Phoenix metropolitan area. KAZG is owned by Hubbard Broadcasting, Inc. and licensed to Phoenix FCC License Sub, LLC (…).
- Chaparral Park (Scottsdale, Arizona) (near North Hayden Road and East Chaparral Road): Chaparral Park is a park in Scottsdale, Arizona. It was the location of Balloon 2 in the 2009 DARPA Network Challenge. (…).
- Chaparral Lake (near North Hayden Road and East Chaparral Road): Chaparral Lake is located in Chaparral Park in west Scottsdale, at the northeast corner of Hayden and Chaparral Roads. (…).
- Edward L. Jones House (near North 66th Street and East Jackrabbit Road): The Edward L. Jones House is a historic house at 5555 North Casa Blanca Drive in Paradise Valley, Arizona. It is a property including a two-story adobe house, an adobe pump house, and an adobe and wood-frame barn (…).
- Scottsdale (near East Chaparral Road and North Granite Reef Road): Scottsdale may refer to * Scottsdale, Arizona, United States * Scottsdale, Tasmania, Australia * Scottsdale Reserve, New South Wales, Australia * A former trim level for the Chevrolet C/K truck used from 1973 to 1998.
- Los Arcos Mall (near East McDowell Road and North Scottsdale Road): Los Arcos Mall is a defunct shopping mall which was located on the southeast corner of Scottsdale and McDowell roads in Scottsdale, Arizona. Almost all of it was demolished in the early 2000s. The site is now the home of SkySong, Arizona State University’s Scottsdale Center for New Technology, and (…).
- Camp Papago Park (near East Oak Street and North 61st Place): Camp Papago Park was a prisoner of war (POW) facility located in Papago Park in the eastern part of Phoenix. It consisted of five compounds, four for enlisted men and one for officers. The property now is divided between the Papago Park Military Reservation, belonging to the Arizona National Guard, (…).
- Veritas Preparatory Academy (near North 56th Street and East Earll Drive): Veritas Preparatory Academy is a charter school in Phoenix, Arizona, and a member of the Great Hearts Academies charter network. Its students outscored peers in every country in the recent Programme for International Student Assessment, which the BBC called the “world cup of school standards” and (…).
- Ville de Marie Academy
- Coronado High School (Arizona)
- Student Choice High School
- Saguaro High School
- Scottsdale Community College
- New Way Academy
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Paradise Valley is 2 miles to the north.
- Tempe is 5 miles to the south.
- Mesa is 7 miles to the southeast.
- Central City is 8 miles to the southwest.
- Guadalupe is 8 miles to the south.
- Encanto is 8 miles to the west.
- Phoenix is 9 miles to the west.
- Ahwatukee Foothills is 11 miles to the south.
- Alhambra is 12 miles to the west.
- Gilbert is 12 miles to the southeast.
- Chandler is 13 miles to the south.
- Fountain Hills is 14 miles to the northeast.
- Maryvale is 14 miles to the west.
- Glendale is 15 miles to the west.
- Laveen is 16 miles to the southwest.
- Deer Valley is 17 miles to the northwest.