Did you know that Dose Moving and Storage is a full-service moving company?
- NO hidden fees
- NO extra fee for weekends
- NO extra fee for weight
- NO extra fee for blankets & Wrapping
Our pricing is clear and competitive; the way business should be done!
Top Rated Movers in Phoenix
Get Moving with the Best Movers in Phoenix.
Be it moving home or commercial setup, both bring along a unique set of challenges. If you do not want to break a sweat and focus more on your important tasks, leave the hassle of relocation to experts by using movers in Phoenix like Dose Moving and Storage.
Dose Moving is a leading moving company offering residential and commercial moving & storage services to families across Phoenix, Arizona. You can consider using our movers in Phoenix when moving interstate, locally, or across the country. We are backed up by an expert moving crew and are equipped with the right tools that enable us to provide safe and on-time moving solutions.
At Dose Moving, our trained movers are efficient at offering you timely assistance with safe relocation. Our professionals will ensure you do not experience stress while shifting to a new place. We are known for helping our clients relocate with ease and removing the stress of the whole moving process.
The primary objective of our services is to–
- Provide you with highly-trained and dependable professionals who can assist you in moving all your belongings with care.
- Deliver reliable local and long-distance relocation services.
- Ensure the safety of your precious belongings while in transit by using our customized packing system and moving boxes.
- Keep your belongings safe while in transit or storage.
- Make use of customized built-in services.
- offer you a wide range of packing and moving services that fit your diverse needs.
- Attend to your needs, even after the service has been offered.
- Provide efficient consultation to make your moves a stress-free affair.
We Are Home Removal Specialists in Phoenix
Bulky furniture, beautiful paintings, fragile artwork, decor items, upholstery, and whatnot – does this sound like the narration of your home? Well, if yes, leave the hassle of moving all these to our professional movers. We are quick, and efficient, and can move your home at any given schedule. You can contact us for–
- Full House Removal
- Furniture and Kitchenware Removal
- Delivery and Storage of Electronic Appliances
- Moving Plants, Pets, and More
By far, we have completed hundreds of residential moving projects and boast a 100% client satisfaction rate.
Easy and Swift Office Relocation
Moving offices is a tricky affair, and any delay in relocation can cost you a loss of business and revenue. Moreover, multiple devices, office furniture, and stationery items should be transferred with care to prevent any costly damage. Whatever the need is, Dose Moving experts know how to move any commercial establishment with minimum chaos. We can help you with–
- Full or Partial Office Relocation
- Furniture Removal
- Shifting Confidential Documents
Our Vision and Values
As a local family-owned business, we know how important our clients are. We have a team that values integrity as equally important. At Dose Moving, we have a selection system to hire people who carry similar values as the company. Together with our team, we ensure that using movers in Phoenix like Dose will turn out to be wiser than moving yourself!
We are active in the industry for quite some time and have enough experience to offer well-planned and budget-friendly relocation services. We listen to your needs and also match our schedules as per your availability. You will find our team friendly and proactive during the move, and we ensure that you will experience no hassle at all. Save time and money by using movers in Phoenix. We can assure you of a safe and affordable move.
Hire Expert Movers from Dose Moving
All set to move to your new place?
Contact us to discuss your using movers in Phoenix needs – give us a call at 602.962.2575 or get a quote now!
Moving Services In Phoenix, The Rest Of The Valley, And Beyond
What People Say About Our Moving Company
… Super work ethic, friendly and reliable. We went from a three-bedroom house to a two-bedroom townhouse with lots of boxes and furniture. Dose moving definitely took the stress out of moving!
They showed up on time, quickly loaded boxes, ensured fragile items and furniture were properly protected. Professional and friendly.
These guys were a dream come true. All the reviews are accurate. Patrick and his crew were extremely professional and efficient.
Our Location in Phoenix AZ
About Phoenix AZ
Phoenix is the capital of the southwestern U.S. State of Arizona. Known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures, it anchors a sprawling, multicity metropolitan area known as the Valley of the Sun. It’s known for high-end spa resorts, Jack Nicklaus–designed golf courses and vibrant nightclubs. Other highlights include the Desert Botanical Garden, displaying cacti and numerous native plants.
- Population (approx.): 1,608,000
- Geo coordinates: 33.4484°N, 112.074°W
- Postcodes: 85002, 85005, 85039, 85001, 85026, 85038, 85046, 85011, 85010, 85097
Things to Do and See In Phoenix
- Phoenix, Arizona (near North Central Avenue and East Washington Street): Phoenix is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. State of Arizona. With 1,626,078 people, Phoenix is the fifth most populous city nationwide, the most populous state capital in the United States, and the only state capital with a population of more than one million residents (…).
- Jefferson/1st Avenue and Washington/Central Avenue stations (near West Washington Street and South 1st Avenue): Washington/Central Ave & Jefferson/1st Ave (also known as Downtown Phoenix and City Hall) is a light rail station on Valley Metro Rail in Phoenix, Arizona, United States. It is the sixteenth stop westbound and the thirteenth stop eastbound on the initial 20-mile starter line (…).
- Renaissance Square (near West Washington Street and North 1st Avenue): Renaissance Square is a high-rise complex located in downtown Phoenix, Arizona. The complex includes two towers: One Renaissance Square with 26 floors, and Two Renaissance Square at with 28 floors. Although a part of the same complex, Tower 1 was completed in 1986 while Tower 2 was completed in (…).
- Phoenix street circuit (near West Washington Street and South 1st Avenue): The Formula One United States Grand Prix was held on the Phoenix street circuit in Phoenix, Arizona, between 1989 and 1991. It was held downtown by the Phoenix Civic Plaza and the America West Arena, before the introduction of the state’s baseball stadium, Bank One Ballpark (…).
- 1989 United States Grand Prix (near West Washington Street and South 1st Avenue): The 1989 United States Grand Prix was a Formula One motor race held on June 4, 1989, in Phoenix, Arizona. (…).
- 1990 United States Grand Prix (near West Washington Street and South 1st Avenue): The 1990 United States Grand Prix was the opening motor race of the 1990 Formula One season held on March 11, 1990, in Phoenix, Arizona. It was the 32nd United States Grand Prix since the American Grand Prize was first held in 1908, and the 25th under Formula One regulations since the first United (…).
- 1991 United States Grand Prix (near West Washington Street and South 1st Avenue): The 1991 United States Grand Prix (formally the XXVIII Iceberg United States Grand Prix) was a Formula One motor race held on March 10, 1991, in Phoenix, Arizona. It was the first race of the 1991 FIA Formula One World Championship (…).
- Patriots Square Park (near Underground parking and South 1st Avenue): Patriots Square Park was an urban park located in downtown Phoenix, Arizona. The space has been redeveloped as part of the larger CityScape office and retail project; large portions of the park were demolished as of the spring of 2009 (…).
- Arizona Summit Law School (near East Washington Street and North Central Avenue): The Arizona Summit Law School, founded in 2005 and known until 2013 as the Phoenix School of Law, is a for-profit law school located in Phoenix, Arizona. SummitLaw is part of the InfiLaw System of independent, for-profit law schools, which includes the Florida Coastal School of Law and Charlotte School (…).
- Phelps Dodge Tower (near East Washington Street and North Central Avenue): The Phelps Dodge Tower is a high-rise office building located along Central Avenue in the Downtown area of Phoenix, Arizona, United States. The tower rises 20 floors in height. Owned by Mitsubishi Estate Co. Ltd., the Phelps Dodge Tower was built in 2001 (…).
- Cityscape (Phoenix) (near East Washington Street and South 1st Street): CityScape Phoenix is a high-rise mixed-use development in Downtown Phoenix consisting of residential, retail, office, and hotel components. The development covers three city blocks in the heart of Downtown Phoenix and is located between First Avenue and First Street to the west and east, and between (…).
- Wells Fargo Plaza (Phoenix) (near West Washington Street and North 1st Avenue): The Wells Fargo Plaza is a high-rise skyscraper located at 100 West Washington Street in Downtown Phoenix, Arizona, United States. It opened as the First National Bank Plaza on October 25, 1971, and was later known as the First Interstate Bank Building. It is 372 feet (113 m) tall (…).
- Heard Building (near East Adams Street and North Central Avenue): The Heard Building (alternatively the Greater Arizona Savings Building) is a 7-story high-rise building in Phoenix, Arizona, United States, it housed the offices of The Arizona Republic (formerly the Arizona Republican) and the Phoenix Gazette from 1920 to 1948 (…).
- Luhrs Building (near West Jefferson Street and South Central Avenue): The Luhrs Building is a historic ten-story building located at 11 West Jefferson in Downtown Phoenix, Arizona. It was listed on the Phoenix Historic Property Register in 1990. It was built by local businessman George H. N (…).
- Orpheum Lofts (near West Adams Street and North 1st Avenue): The Orpheum Lofts (originally the Title and Trust Building) is an 11-story high-rise building in Phoenix, Arizona, designed in Art Deco style by local architects Lescher & Mahoney. It was the largest office building in Arizona at the time of its construction in 1930 (…).
- U.S. Bank Center (Phoenix) (near North 1st Avenue and West Adams Street): The US Bank Center is a high-rise office building located in Phoenix, Arizona. It is the second tallest building in the state of Arizona. Built in 1976, it is tall. (…).
- Maricopa County Courthouse (near South 1st Avenue and Underground parking): The Maricopa County Courthouse and Old Phoenix City Hall, also known as the County-City Administration Building, is a historic structure in downtown Phoenix, Arizona. The structure consists of two buildings in a conjoined layout sharing the same architecture. (…).
- Luhrs Tower (near West Jefferson Street and South 1st Avenue): Luhrs Tower is an Art Deco skyscraper office building in Downtown Phoenix, Arizona. It is located at the southeast corner of First Avenue and Jefferson Street, on the south side of the former Patriots Square Park. (…).
- Valley Metro (near North 1st Avenue and West Adams Street): The Valley Metro Regional Public Transportation Authority, more popularly known as Valley Metro, is the unified public brand of the regional transit system in and around the Phoenix, Arizona, metropolitan area, responsible for public transit (…).
- Wells Fargo Museum (Phoenix) (near West Adams Street and North 2nd Avenue): The Wells Fargo Museum in Phoenix is one of eleven museums throughout the United States of the Wells Fargo Bank. The other museums are located in Alaska, Charlotte, Des Moines, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Portland, Sacramento, San Diego, and San Francisco (…).
Phoenix School Districts
- West-Mec – Western Maricopa Education Center240 students | GLENDALE, AZ
Grades 7-12 Ungraded | 58 schools
- East Valley Institute Of Technology1, 093 students | MESA, AZ
Grades PK, 2, 7-12 | 55 schools
- Paradise Valley Unified District31, 105 students | PHOENIX, AZ
Grades PK-12 Ungraded | 48 schools
- Deer Valley Unified District34, 544 students | PHOENIX, AZ
Grades PK-12 Ungraded | 40 schools
- Scottsdale Unified District22, 256 students | SCOTTSDALE, AZ
Grades PK-12 Ungraded | 34 schools
- Washington Elementary School District23, 461 students | GLENDALE, AZ
- Grades PK-8 Ungraded | 32 schools
- Tempe School District12, 193 students | TEMPE, AZ
Grades PK-8 Ungraded | 25 schools
- Kyrene Elementary School District17, 120 students | TEMPE, AZ
Grades PK-8 Ungraded | 25 schools
- Cartwright Elementary District16, 034 students | PHOENIX, AZ
Grades PK-8 Ungraded | 23 schools
- Roosevelt Elementary District8, 982 students | PHOENIX, AZ
Grades PK-8 Ungraded | 18 schools
- Phoenix Union High School District27, 573 students | PHOENIX, AZ
Grades 9-12 | 18 schools
- Alhambra Elementary District12, 551 students | PHOENIX, AZ
Grades PK-8 Ungraded | 16 schools
- Phoenix Elementary District6, 540 students | PHOENIX, AZ
Grades PK-8 Ungraded | 16 schools
- Pendergast Elementary District9, 435 students | PHOENIX, AZ
Grades PK-8 Ungraded | 14 schools
- Isaac Elementary District6, 542 students | PHOENIX, AZ
Grades PK-8 | 12 schools
- Glendale Union High School District15, 770 students | GLENDALE, AZ
Grades 9-12 | 11 schools
- Creighton Elementary District5, 940 students | PHOENIX, AZ
Grades PK-8 Ungraded | 10 schools
- Arizona State School For The Deaf And Blind993 students | TUCSON, AZ
Grades PK-12 Ungraded | 9 schools
- Cave Creek Unified District5, 406 students | SCOTTSDALE, AZ
Grades PK-12 Ungraded | 9 schools
- Laveen Elementary District7, 354 students | LAVEEN, AZ
Grades PK-8 Ungraded | 8 schools
- Tempe Union High School District13, 352 students | TEMPE, AZ
Grades 9-12 | 8 schools
- Madison Elementary District6, 009 students | PHOENIX, AZ
Grades PK-8 Ungraded | 8 schools
- Fowler Elementary District4, 555 students | PHOENIX, AZ
Grades PK-8 Ungraded | 7 schools
- Osborn Elementary District2, 870 students | PHOENIX, AZ
Grades PK-8 Ungraded | 6 schools
- Balsz Elementary District2, 341 students | PHOENIX, AZ
Grades PK-8 Ungraded | 5 schools
- Murphy Elementary District1, 669 students | PHOENIX, AZ
Grades PK-8 | 4 schools
- Maricopa County Regional District692 students | PHOENIX, AZ
Grades K-12 Ungraded | 4 schools
- Tolleson Elementary District3, 184 students | TOLLESON, AZ
Grades PK-8 Ungraded | 4 schools
- Riverside Elementary District918 students | PHOENIX, AZ
Grades PK-8 Ungraded | 3 schools
- Wilson Elementary District1, 296 students | PHOENIX, AZ
Grades PK-8 | 2 schools
- Arizona State Hospital0 students | PHOENIX, AZ
Grades K-12 Ungraded | 1 school
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Central City is 1 mile to the southeast.
- Encanto is 2 miles to the north.
- Alhambra is 4 miles to the northwest.
- Maryvale is 7 miles to the northwest.
- Laveen is 8 miles to the southwest.
- Guadalupe is 8 miles to the southeast.
- Glendale is 9 miles to the northwest.
- Ahwatukee Foothills is 9 miles to the southeast.
- Paradise Valley is 9 miles to the northeast.
- Tempe is 9 miles to the east.
- Tolleson is 10 miles to the west.
- Scottsdale is 11 miles to the northeast.
- Peoria is 13 miles to the northwest.
- Mesa is 14 miles to the east.
- Sun City is 15 miles to the northwest.
- Avondale is 16 miles to the west.
- Goodyear is 16 miles to the west.
- The Youngtown is 16 miles to the northwest.