Using A Glendale Moving Company
When using a Peoria moving company, it is just like any other moving company, you need to check their reputation. These days it is really easy to check the reputation of a Peoria moving company as there are all kinds of places where you can find reviews. Listen to your peers, but also use some common sense. Ensure that using a Peoria moving company will allow you to do what it is you need to do. If you are just moving within Peoria, then just about any moving company with a good reputation and value will do. However, if your move is complex, nationwide, or requires attention to detail, then you need to consider that as well.
We work with clients on just about every level of moving. This means that we offer various levels of moving services to meet the demand of our clients. We professionally pack and even offer our storage solution that is cost-effective and very helpful for moving clients. If you are moving across town or the nation be sure you are using a Peoria moving company that can meet your needs.
Top Rated Peoria Movers
It’s been said that Tempe is the relocation, capital of the world. After all, more people are moving to the city – and across the city – than anywhere else in the world. With 20 years of Tempe-based experience, several offices throughout the area, and a long history of giving back to the community, our team of movers in Tempe make your move simple – get a quote now and get started moving today!
Business Moving in Peoria
We have also moved businesses as well. We understand that the lengthy downtime we have the worse the financial burden will be. That is why using a Peoria moving company to pack and haul everything is important. You want a company that is fast, reliable, and dependable. After all, time is money, but you don’t want anyone to rush and not be organized. We are very organized and offer inventoried vault storage solutions as well. We are here for you every step of the way and can even map out what solution we come up with. It is important when using a Peoria moving company that they come organized and ready to go. We get it. Moving is very stressful and moving a company is even worse. Let us plan your next move by giving us a call.
When using a Peoria moving company ask questions!
When using a Peoria moving company you need fast and reliable service. You want someone that you can count on and depend on. And, you need someone that you can trust. You are putting all of your life in the back of their moving trucks or crates and you need to rely on them to get those precious things to your next home. No worries. We have done countless moves over the years and are happy to provide you with the very best service possible. We are here every step of the way and will keep you informed of everything we plan and are doing for you. Let us show you how we plan to make your next move go smoothly and without concern.
Are you using a Peoria moving company that offers storage solutions as well? If not, then you might want to consider it. When moving, the timing from a sold home to a new home sometimes leaves a gap. However, we will plan for this and store your things for you until you are ready. We work with clients to help them make their moves easier and more affordable.
Moving Services In Peoria, The Rest Of The Valley, And Beyond
Free Moving Quotes
What People Say About Our Peoria Moving Company
… Super work ethic, friendly and reliable. We went from a three-bedroom house to a two-bedroom townhouse with lots of boxes and furniture. Dose moving definitely took the stress out of moving!
They showed up on time, quickly loaded boxes, and ensured fragile items and furniture were properly protected. Professional and friendly.
These guys were a dream come true. All the reviews are accurate. Patrick and his crew were extremely professional and efficient.
About Peoria AZ
Peoria is a city in Maricopa and Yavapai counties in the state of Arizona. Most of the city is located in Maricopa County, while a portion in the north is in Yavapai County. It is a major suburb of Phoenix. As of the 2020 census, the population of Peoria was 190,985, up from 154,065 in 2010. It is currently the sixth-largest city in Arizona in land area and the ninth-largest in population. It was named after Peoria, Illinois. The word Peoria is a corruption of the Miami-Illinois word for “prairie fire”. It is the spring training home of the San Diego Padres and Seattle Mariners, who share the Peoria Sports Complex.
- Population (approx.): 191,000
- Geo coordinates: 33.5806°N, 112.2374°W
- Postcodes: 85380, 85385, 85345, 85381
Things to Do and See In Peoria
- Peoria Center for the Performing Arts (near North 84th Avenue and West Peoria Avenue): The Peoria Center for the Performing Arts is a 250-seat theater in Peoria, Arizona. It opened in December 2006 and is operated by the acting company “Theater Works”. Received Best New Playhouse in 2008 by Phoenix New Times. Best New Playhouse. , Phoenix, New Times Designed by Westlake Reed Leskosky (…).
- Peoria High School (Arizona) (near North 83rd Avenue and West Shangri la Road): Peoria High School is a public secondary school located in Peoria, Arizona, United States. It is the oldest high school in the Peoria Unified School District, opening in August 1922, and the fifth-largest of the district’s seven high schools, with an enrollment of about 1,600. (…).
- Peoria Accelerated High School (near West Peoria Avenue and North 88th Drive): Peoria Accelerated High School is a public charter high school in Peoria, Arizona. It is operated by The Leona Group. For athletics, it is a member of the Canyon Athletic Association (CAA). (…).
- Deer Creek (Arizona) (near West Sahuaro Drive and North 73rd Drive): Deer Creek is a stream that flows through the western Grand Canyon to the Colorado River. A series of springs provide a continuous base flow to Deer Creek. During periods of intense rainfall, Deer Creek can experience severe flash flooding (…).
- Apollo Mobile Home Park (near West Peoria Avenue and North 98th Avenue): Apollo Mobile Home Park is a populated place situated within the borders of the city of Peoria in Maricopa County, Arizona. It has an estimated elevation above sea level. (…).
- Rio Vista Pond (near North Desert Harbor Drive and Evan Drive): Rio Vista Pond is located in Rio Vista Park in south-central Peoria, Arizona, on Rio Vista Boulevard, just north of Thunderbird Road. (…).
- Centennial High School (Peoria, Arizona) (near West Acoma Drive and North 79th Avenue): Centennial High School (often abbreviated to CeHS) is a public secondary school located in Peoria, Arizona, United States, part of the Peoria Unified School District. The school opened its doors in August 1990. It is the district’s largest school (of seven) by enrollment, with more than 2,100 students (…).
- Raymond S. Kellis High School (near West Orangewood Avenue and North 91st Avenue): Raymond S. Kellis High School is a public secondary school located in Glendale, Arizona, United States, part of the Peoria Unified School District. The school opened its doors in August 2004 due to overcrowding at Peoria High School and rapid population growth in the surrounding area (…).
- Glendale Community College (Arizona) (near North 59th Avenue and West Sunnyslope Lane): Glendale Community College is a community college in Glendale, Arizona, United States. GCC opened its doors in 1965. Programs include associate degrees, certificate programs, industry-specific training, and university transfer (…).
- Glendale Veterans War Memorial (near West Brown Street and North 59th Avenue): Glendale Veterans War Memorial also known as the Glendale USS Arizona Memorial (2002) is a monument to United States veterans of all wars. It is located on the lawn in front of the Glendale Public Library at 5959 West Brown Street, Glendale, Arizona (…).
- Sun Bowl Amphitheatre (near North 107th Avenue and West Audrey Drive): The Sun Bowl Amphiteathtre is an outdoor amphitheater in Sun City, Arizona owned by Sun City, Inc. It hosts numerous concerts, performances, and other events geared toward the retirement communities of Sun City (…).
- Ironwood High School (near North 61st Avenue and West Windrose Drive): Ironwood High School is a public secondary school located in Glendale, Arizona, United States, part of the Peoria Unified School District. The school opened its doors in August 1986 with its first graduating class in 1989 (…).
- Peoria Unified School District (near North 63rd Avenue and West Thunderbird Road): Peoria Unified School District #11 (PUSD) is a school district headquartered in the District Administration Center (DAC) in Glendale, Arizona” Peoria Unified School District. Retrieved on October 18, 2012. “Address 6330 W. Thunderbird Rd. Glendale, AZ 85306″ Peoria Unified School District (…).
- Sun City, Arizona (near North Sierra Dawn Way and West Sierra Dawn Drive): Sun City is a census-designated place and unincorporated town in Maricopa County, Arizona, United States, that is within the Phoenix metropolitan area. The population was 37,499 according to the 2010 census. Its adjoining sister city is Sun City West (…).
- Independence High School (Glendale, Arizona) (near North 75th Avenue and West McLellan Road): Independence High School (IHS) is a public high school located in Glendale, Arizona, United States, and is the most recent high school in Glendale Union High School District. It opened during the 1977-1978 school year and celebrated its thirtieth anniversary during the 2007-2008 school year. (…).
- Westgate Entertainment District (near North Sunset Boulevard and West Coyote Boulevard): Westgate Entertainment District, formerly known as “Westgate City Center” is the name of a mixed-use development located in Glendale, Arizona. Westgate is described as a super-regional destination for shopping, dining, entertainment, and commercial offices (…).
- Peoria Sports Complex (near West Stadium Way and West Mariners Way): The Peoria Sports Complex is a baseball complex located in Peoria, Arizona, a suburb of Phoenix, near Peoria’s main shopping district on Bell Road. It consists of the main baseball stadium (Peoria Stadium) and 12 practice fields. It is one of five facilities to host Arizona Fall League games (…).
- Peoria High School (Arizona)
- Centennial High School (Arizona)
- Raymond S. Kellis High School
- Glendale Community College (Arizona)
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Sun City is 2 miles to the northwest.
- The Youngtown is 3 miles to the west.
- Glendale is 4 miles to the southeast.
- El Mirage is 5 miles to the northwest.
- Maryvale is 6 miles to the southeast.
- Surprise is 6 miles to the northwest.
- Sun City West is 8 miles to the northwest.
- Alhambra is 8 miles to the southeast.
- Tolleson is 9 miles to the south.
- Litchfield Park is 9 miles to the southwest.
- Deer Valley is 9 miles to the northeast.
- Encanto is 11 miles to the southeast.
- Avondale is 11 miles to the southwest.
- Goodyear is 12 miles to the southwest.
- Phoenix is 13 miles to the southeast.
- Central City is 14 miles to the southeast.
- Laveen is 15 miles to the south.
- Paradise Valley is 17 miles to the east.