Top-Rated Glendale Movers
It’s been said that Glendale is the relocation, capital of the world. After all, more people are moving to the city – and across the city – than anywhere else in the world. With 20 years of Glendale-based experience, several offices throughout the area, and a long history of giving back to the community, our team of movers in Glendale make your move simple – get a quote now and get started moving today!
Using A Glendale Moving Company
When using a Glendale moving company, it is just like any other moving company, you need to check their reputation. These days it is really easy to check the reputation of a Glendale moving company as there are all kinds of places where you can find reviews. Listen to your peers, but also use some common sense. Ensure that using a Glendale moving company will allow you to do what it is you need to do. If you are just moving within Glendale, then just about any moving company with a good reputation and value will do. However, if your move is complex, nationwide, or requires attention to detail, then you need to consider that as well.
We work with clients on just about every level of moving. This means that we offer various levels of moving services to meet the demand of our clients. We professionally pack and even offer our storage solution that is cost-effective and very helpful for moving clients. If you are moving across town or across the nation be sure you are using a Glendale moving company that can meet your needs.
Business Moving in Glendale
We have also moved businesses as well. We understand that the lengthy downtime we have the worse the financial burden will be. That is why using a Glendale moving company to pack and haul everything is important. You want a company that is fast, reliable, and dependable. After all, time is money, but you don’t want anyone to rush and not be organized. We are very organized and offer inventoried vault storage solutions as well. We are here for you every step of the way and can even map out what solution we come up with. It is important when using a Glendale moving company that they come organized and ready to go. We get it. Moving is very stressful and moving a company is even worse. Let us plan your next move by giving us a call.
When using a Glendale moving company ask questions!
When using a Glendale moving company you need fast and reliable service. You want someone that you can count on and depend on. And, you need someone that you can trust. You are putting all of your life in the back of their moving trucks or crates and you need to rely on them to get those precious things to your next home. No worries. We have done countless moves over the years and are happy to provide you with the very best service possible. We are here every step of the way and will keep you informed of everything we plan and are doing for you. Let us show you how we plan to make your next move go smoothly and without concern.
Are you using a Glendale moving company that offers storage solutions as well? If not, then you might want to consider it. When moving, the timing from a sold home to a new home sometimes leaves a gap. However, we will plan for this and store your things for you until you are ready. We work with clients to help them make their moves easier and more affordable.
Moving Services In Glendale, The Rest Of The Valley, And Beyond
Free Moving Quotes
What People Say About Our Moving Company
… Super work ethic, friendly and reliable. We went from a three-bedroom house to a two-bedroom townhouse with lots of boxes and furniture. Dose moving definitely took the stress out of moving!
They showed up on time, quickly loaded boxes, and ensured fragile items and furniture were properly protected. Professional and friendly.
These guys were a dream come true. All the reviews are accurate. Patrick and his crew were extremely professional and efficient.
About Glendale AZ
Glendale is a city in Maricopa County, Arizona, located approximately 9 miles (14 km) northwest of Downtown Phoenix. As of the 2020 census, it had a population of 248,325.
- Population (approx.): 240,000
- Geo coordinates: 33.5387°N, 112.186°W
- Postcodes: 85312, 85311, 85318, 85301, 85303, 85302
Things to Do and See In Glendale
- First United Methodist Church of Glendale (near West Glenn Drive and North 58th Drive): The First United Methodist Church of Glendale, formerly known as the First Methodist Episcopal Church of Glendale in historical documents, is located at 7102 N. 58th Dr. in downtown Glendale, Arizona, and was built during 1928-29 (…).
- The Bead Museum (near North 58th Avenue and West Glenn Drive): The Bead Museum was a museum of beads located in Glendale, Arizona. The Bead Museum was founded to establish a haven for a permanent collection of beads and adornments of all cultures, past and present, which would provide an enduring opportunity for the study and enjoyment of these magnificent (…).
- Glendale Woman’s Club (near West Glenn Drive and North 56th Avenue): The Glendale Woman’s Club was organized in 1912 with 85 members. It took over the local library in 1918, which had been neglected during World War I, and, even after the library was moved to a municipal building, the club served the library until 1922 (…).
- Catlin Court Historic District (near North 58th Avenue and West State Avenue): The Catlin Court Historic District, established in 1914, is significant for its historic association with an important period in the development of the city of Glendale, Arizona, United States. (…).
- Glendale High School (Glendale, Arizona) (near North 62nd Avenue and West Glenn Drive): Glendale High School is located in Glendale, Arizona, United States, and is part of the Glendale Union High School District. It was founded in 1911 and is the oldest Arizona high school which still remains on its original site, having been established at Glendale and Grand Avenues in the fall of (…).
- Glendale Memorial Park Cemetery (near North 61st Avenue and West Augusta Avenue): The Glendale Memorial Park Cemetery is a historic cemetery located at 7844 North 61st Avenue in Glendale, Arizona. The cemetery was originally called Glendale Memorial Park. It is the final resting place of various notable early citizens of Glendale (…).
- Manistee Ranch (near West Augusta Avenue and North 51st Drive): Manistee Ranch was founded in 1897 by Herbert W. Hamilton, a native of Wisconsin. The ranch, located in the town of Glendale, Arizona, was rich in citrus fruits and dates. The ranch has all of its historical structures restored. It is administered by the Parks and Recreation Department of Glendale (…).
- Apollo High School (Arizona) (near North 47th Avenue and West Harmont Drive): Apollo High School is a secondary school located in Glendale, Arizona. It is part of the Glendale Union High School District (GUHSD). It enrolls approximately 2,200 students in grades 9-12. The Apollo High School motto has changed over recent years from “Pride, Class, and Dignity” to the current (…).
- Metrocenter Academy (near West Northern Avenue and North 45th Avenue): The GUHSD Online Learning Academy, formerly Christown Academy and Metrocenter Academy, is an alternative high school in the Glendale Union High School District (GUHSD). It admits students who wish to take online courses, and it offers high school diplomas but not GEDs. (…).
- Independence High School (Arizona) (near North 75th Avenue and West McLellan Road): Independence High School (IHS) is a public high school located in Glendale, Arizona, United States, and is the most recent high school in the Glendale Union High School District. The school’s name was picked by the school board because of the bicentennial observance (…).
- Glendale Community College (Arizona) (near North 59th Avenue and West Sunnyslope Lane): Glendale Community College (GCC) is a community college in Glendale, Arizona. GCC opened in 1965. Programs include associate degrees, certificate programs, industry-specific training, and university transfer. GCC is a part of the Maricopa County Community College District, one of the largest (…).
- St. Mary’s Episcopal Church (Phoenix) (near North 39th Avenue and West Sierra Vista Drive): St. Mary’s Episcopal Church is an Episcopal parish in Phoenix, Arizona, located at 39th Avenue and Maryland between the historic Maryvale and Alhambra districts. (…).
- Alhambra College Preparatory High School (near North 37th Drive and West Stella Lane): Alhambra College Preparatory High School was a public charter high school in west Phoenix, Arizona. It was operated by the Alhambra Education Foundation, and the charter holder was the Alhambra Education Partnership. Both organizations were extensions of the Alhambra Elementary School District (…).
- Abrazo Maryvale Campus (near West Campbell Avenue and North 51st Avenue): Abrazo Maryvale Campus formerly Maryvale Hospital Medical Center and Maryvale Samaritan Medical Center was an acute care hospital located in Phoenix, Arizona and it closed effective December 18, 2017. Maricopa Integrated Health System purchased Maryvale from Abrazo in early 2018 (…).
- Glendale Veterans War Memorial (near West Brown Street and North 59th Avenue): Glendale Veterans War Memorial also known as the Glendale USS Arizona Memorial (2002) is a monument to United States veterans of all wars. It is located on the lawn in front of the Glendale Public Library at 5959 West Brown Street, Glendale, Arizona (…).
- Maya High School (near North 37th Avenue and West Solar Drive): Maya High School is a public charter high school in Phoenix, Arizona. It is managed by The Leona Group. It is a member of the Canyon Athletic Association. (…).
- Glendale High School (Glendale, Arizona)
- Apollo High School (Arizona)
- Glendale Community College (Arizona)
- Alhambra College Preparatory High School
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Maryvale is 2 miles to the south.
- Alhambra is 4 miles to the southeast.
- Peoria is 4 miles to the northwest.
- Sun City is 6 miles to the northwest.
- Tolleson is 7 miles to the southwest.
- Encanto is 7 miles to the southeast.
- Youngtown is 7 miles to the northwest.
- Phoenix is 9 miles to the southeast.
- El Mirage is 9 miles to the northwest.
- Central City is 10 miles to the southeast.
- Litchfield Park is 10 miles to the west.
- Deer Valley is 10 miles to the north.
- Surprise is 10 miles to the northwest.
- Avondale is 11 miles to the southwest.
- Laveen is 12 miles to the south.
- Goodyear is 12 miles to the southwest.
- Sun City West is 12 miles to the northwest.
- Paradise Valley is 14 miles to the east.