Top-Rated Chandler Arizona Movers
It’s been said that Chandler is the relocation, capital of the world. After all, more people are moving to the city – and across the city – than anywhere else in the world. With 20 years of Chandler-based experience, several offices throughout the area, and a long history of giving back to the community, our team of movers in Arizona makes your move simple – get a quote now and get started moving today!
Why Should I Use A Professional Chandler Moving Company?
Moving is hard. Let’s just state the obvious. Coordinating it all, and getting your things from one location to the next is never a good time. However, there are many great reasons to move and it can also be a very exciting time in your life. If you are thinking about moving and not sure if you want to do it yourself, then welcome! We are here to help you decide if the ease of a moving company is worth the extra cash.
Moving boxes, furniture, and household items can be a chore. However, when you get to your destination, do you have help there as well? Moving out of a location where you have made friends and have people that are willing to help is one thing. But, once you get to the new location, do you have anyone on that end? Moving or just you and your family can mean a whole lot of trips in and out and up the stairs.
Why hire a Professional Moving company?
Do you have a bad back or other health issues? Lifting heavy objects when you have a bad back or bad knees is not a great idea. You could hurt yourself and lose time at your job. This can have a ripple effect on you and your family. Hiring a licensed and insured professional moving company in Chandler will save your back and let you move on with life, without additional medical treatments. Moving to Chandler is not an easy task. There are lots of heavy boxes to move, furniture, and household items. As we age, it seems to get even more daunting, but that’s why we are a professional moving company that is ready to help you. Why hire a professional moving company? To get you moved quickly and with ease. There is little you have to worry about, we will get your belongings to their next destination without worry or concern.
Serving The Great City of Chandler
What People Say About Us
… Super work ethic, friendly and reliable. We went from a three-bedroom house to a two-bedroom townhouse with lots of boxes and furniture. Dose moving took the stress out of moving!
They showed up on time, quickly loaded boxes, and ensured fragile items and furniture were properly protected. Professional and friendly.
These guys were a dream come true. All the reviews are accurate. Patrick and his crew were extremely
professional and efficient.
About Chandler Arizona
Chandler is a city in Maricopa County, Arizona, and a suburb of the Phoenix, Arizona, Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA). It is bordered to the north and west by Tempe, to the north by Mesa, to the west by Phoenix, to the south by the Gila River Indian Community, and the east by Gilbert. As of 2019, the population was estimated at 261,165 according to the United States Census Bureau.
- Population (approx.): 261,000
- Geo coordinates: 33.3062°N, 111.8413°W
- Postcodes: 85246, 85225, 85224, 85286, 85244, 85248, 85226
Things to Do and See In Chandler
- Chandler Center for the Arts (near North Arizona Avenue and East Detroit Street): Chandler Center for the Arts (CCA), is located in Chandler, Arizona, and is jointly owned by the City of Chandler and the Chandler Unified School District. The Chandler Center for the Arts functions dually as the home theater for Chandler High School and the arts center for the City of Chandler (…).
- San Marcos Hotel (near West Buffalo Street and North Oregon Street): The San Marcos Hotel is located on one of the prime corners of the original 1912 Chandler Townsite, at the northwest corner of San Marcos Place and Commonwealth Avenue, and faces east onto the San Marcos Plaza, the center of Chandler, Arizona (…).
- Chandler High School (Arizona) (near North Arizona Avenue and West Erie Street): Chandler High School is a high school located in Chandler, Arizona, United States. One of the oldest high schools in Arizona, it was founded in 1914, two years after the city was founded. The high school has an active, athletic program and many rivalries with other local teams; the most prominent is (…).
- Arizona College Preparatory (near West Erie Street and North Apache Drive): Arizona College Prep is a junior high school and high school in the Chandler Unified School District in Chandler, Arizona, USA. The school has two campuses, both of them repurposed from their former use. ACP-Oakland, the one-time campus of Chandler Traditional Junior High, opened in 2011-12 (…).
- Holocaust and Tolerance Museum (near West Ivanhoe Street and North Karen Drive): The Holocaust and Tolerance Museum is a museum to be built in Chandler, Arizona. The project was begun around 2010 by the East Valley Jewish Community Center, following a successful Anne Frank exhibit in 2008. It will focus on the history of the Holocaust with exhibits designed to expose the past and (…).
- Chandler Preparatory Academy (near North Jay Street and West Brooks Street): Chandler Preparatory Academy is a liberal arts charter school that was established in Chandler, Arizona in 2005 offering schooling from 6th to 12th grade. In 2010, Chandler Preparatory Academy celebrated its first graduating class and opened a new campus, with a football field and gym, in (…).
- El Dorado High School (Arizona) (near North Arizona Avenue and West el Prado Road): El Dorado High School is an AdvancED-accredited public charter high school located in Chandler, Arizona. A part of the Leona Group multi-state network of charter schools, El Dorado serves students in grades 9-12 and offers a curriculum aligned with Arizona state standards in a safe and (…).
- Seton Catholic Preparatory High School (near North Dobson Road and West Ironwood Drive): Seton Catholic Preparatory High School is a college preparatory, co-educational Catholic high school in Chandler, Arizona, United States. Named after St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, the school was established in 1954 and is staffed by the Sisters of Charity of Seton Hill. (…).
- Primavera Online High School (near West el Prado Road and North Arizona Avenue): Primavera Online High School is a publicly funded charter school serving grades 6-12 in Arizona. The school was founded in 2001 by Damian Creamerhttps://www.primavera-online-high-school.com/about/ and was made possible by a program established by the Arizona Legislature in 1998 (…).
- Arizona Railway Museum (near East Ryan Road): The Arizona Railway Museum Railinc, accessed September 2009 is a railroad museum located in Chandler, Arizona. It was founded and incorporated as a non-profit organization in 1983. It is dedicated to the railroads of Arizona and the Southwestern United States (…).
- Mesquite High School (Arizona) (near South Bay Drive and West Saint Lucia Drive): Mesquite High School is a high school in Gilbert, Arizona, United States, within the Gilbert Unified School District. (…).
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College (near South Norman Way and East Fairview Street): Chandler-Gilbert Community College (CGCC) is a community college in the Maricopa County Community College District. (…).
- Chandler Municipal Airport (near Maricopa Trail): Chandler Municipal Airport is in Maricopa County, Arizona southeast of Chandler, which owns it. The National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015 categorized it as a general aviation reliever airport. Chandler Municipal is one of the nation’s 50 busiest general aviation airports (…).
- International Baptist College and Seminary (near South Arroyo Drive and West Germann Road): International Baptist College and Seminary is an Independent Fundamental Baptist Bible College and Seminary in Chandler, Arizona, offering graduate and undergraduate degrees in pastoral ministry, missions, music ministry, and Christian education. IBCS is a ministry of Tri-City Baptist Church (…).
- Chandler Fashion Center (near South Chandler Village Drive and West Frye Road): Chandler Fashion Center is a regional shopping center located in the city of Chandler, Arizona, and is the second largest mall in the Phoenix metropolitan area. The mall is owned by Macerich and was opened on October 19, 2001, with more than 180 stores and five anchors including Arizona’s second (…).
- McCullough–Price House (near South Chandler Village Drive and West Frye Road): The McCullough–Price House is a 1938 Pueblo revival home in Chandler, Arizona. The is located in the house. http://www.chandlermuseum.org (…).
- Hamilton High School (Chandler, Arizona) (near South Arizona Avenue and East Locust Drive): Hamilton High School is a public high school in Chandler, Arizona, United States of America. It is Arizona’s largest high school, with more than 4100 students. (…).
- Chandler High School (Arizona)
- Arizona College Preparatory
- Seton Catholic Preparatory
- Primavera Online High School
- Mesquite High School (Arizona)
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Gilbert is 4 miles to the northeast.
- Sun Lakes is 6 miles to the south.
- Mesa is 8 miles to the north.
- Guadalupe is 8 miles to the northwest.
- Tempe is 8 miles to the northwest.
- Ahwatukee Foothills is 8 miles to the west.
- Queen Creek is 12 miles to the east.
- Scottsdale is 14 miles to the north.
- Central City is 15 miles to the northwest.
- Paradise Valley is 16 miles to the north.
- Phoenix is 16 miles to the northwest.
- Encanto is 18 miles to the northwest.
- Apache Junction is 18 miles to the northeast.