Best Moving Company in Scottsdale
When it comes to moving, not every company is equal. Some companies are better than others. Take a look at the features that make up a good moving company and see if they resonate with you. After all, you want to hire the best moving company in Scottsdale.
The following are some of the unique qualities that make a good moving company:
- Reliable – A reliable provider will have excellent customer service and timely deliveries on time at all times.
- Trustworthy – Trustworthy providers will honestly and openly discuss their policies and services so you have all the information you need before making your decision on who to hire.
- Experienced – Experienced providers will have years of experience in the moving industry, which ensures they know what they’re doing,
When on your journey to find the best moving company in Scottsdale, be sure that you find one that you are comfortable with. Take your time and don’t hire the first moving company you find. There are loads of options in Scottsdale.
What to Consider When Hiring a Moving Company
When hiring the best moving company in Scottsdale, there are plenty of factors to take into account. Many people tend to make the move without considering some key factors, which can end up costing them money in the long run.
- Insurance: Moving companies won’t be responsible for your belongings during the move if they don’t have insurance coverage and a bond that covers the value of your belongings.
- Territory: It is recommended that you hire a moving company that has experience in your intended destination as well as within your area of residence. In case you’re making the move across state lines, you may want to hire two different companies for easy transport and peace of mind. However, many can move you anywhere in the country and offer nationwide services.
- Cost: It will cost more to have a moving company do everything for you. However, time is money and sometimes you don’t have the time to pack and need help.
Moving insurance is something the movers don’t talk about. However, we believe in upfront honesty. You need insurance for your move as our insurance only covers our equipment and pays $0.60/lb for your belongings. This is the law in Arizona. Things can happen, even things out of our control, if an accident happens, you will be paid $0.60/lb unless you get the proper moving insurance. This is a DOT mandate and it is like this for any mover in the Scottsdale area.
About Dose Moving
Dose Moving and Storage started in a garage in 2014. With a Ford pickup truck and a rented Uhaul trailer, Dose made deliveries for consignment stores. One of the customers was so happy with her delivery that she asked if we would move her. We said sure! From that day forward, we were in the moving business.
Dose quickly decided that they would take everything that was wrong with the moving industry and change it. Dose patented our moving and wrapping techniques so that nothing would get damaged. Dose changed the pricing structure so that all rates were transparent and honest with no hidden or extra fees. Dose changed the hiring process and culture of the moving industry by paying our employees more than any other moving company. Dose only hires non-smokers and our employees must pass a federal background check and drug test.
Dose has 4 Locations: Dose Moving and Storage in Phoenix Arizona, Dose Moving and Storage in Leesburg Virginia, Dose Moving and Storage in Mesa Arizona, Dose Moving and Storage in Ashburn Virginia.