Top-Rated Commercial Movers in Glendale
If you are planning to move your business from one location to another, you should consider hiring a commercial moving company in Glendale. However, this process can be stressful because there are many complications to consider. Your business could even have to stop running while the move is happening. In addition to the stress of relocating your office, you also need to move all of the equipment, furniture, and boxes that make up your space. To make sure that you hire the best company, you should ask the following six questions of any commercial moving company you are considering.
Six questions to ask before hiring a commercial moving company
Before you hire a commercial moving company, there are a few things to look for. First, find out how long the company has been in business. This is crucial because you are placing a great deal of trust in the company you choose. A company that has been around for years is more likely to have the necessary experience in moving various materials, such as furniture, art, and even offices. They may also have extensive connections to help with cleaning after the move.
The next thing to look for in a moving company is their licensing and insurance. DOT numbers can be found on the FMCSA’s website. The company should also have a physical address. Check that they are members of certified organizations. Ask if they have any references available. Then, make a full inquiry about their services. Find out how long they have been in business. Do they have experience in moving businesses? Are they licensed? If so, you can call them to ask for references.
Another question to ask before hiring a commercial moving company in Glendale is how the move will be priced. The industry is so large that one company can’t be an expert at every kind of business move. If the company’s quote is significantly lower than the previous one, be wary. Make sure that the company will assign a professional office/industrial specialist to your move. This way, you will know exactly how much they charge to move your business and what the moving process will involve.
Lastly, consider the size of your move. Some items need special packaging. For example, artwork or electronics might need to be created for protection. It’s best to look for a company with a government-approved warehouse. Another important thing to consider is whether or not the company offers additional services such as packaging your items for you, including the disconnection of appliances and furniture. Regardless of how big or small the move is, having professional assistance will make the process much easier.
Benefits of hiring a commercial moving company
Hiring a commercial moving company has several benefits for business owners. For one, you can save money. Instead of buying packing supplies, renting moving equipment, and hiring employees to help you move, you can spend that money on more important things. You also won’t have to worry about moving heavy equipment or worrying about breaking down furniture. Lastly, a commercial moving company will ensure your items arrive in one piece.
Another benefit of hiring a Glendale commercial moving company is that you won’t have to deal with the stress and hassle of packing and loading your belongings. Professional movers know how to efficiently move your items to the new location while minimizing the impact on your business. Additionally, their expertise and proper equipment will allow them to transport your goods safely and promptly. Whether you’re moving your offices or warehouses, hiring a professional commercial moving company will be beneficial to you.
A commercial moving company can move large items quickly and efficiently, ensuring your belongings arrive in the same condition that they left. They have the necessary equipment to move a wide variety of items and can even disassemble and load items. Then, they can load and offload them with utmost care. A certified commercial moving company also guarantees the highest quality and ensures the safety of your items.
Moving a business can cause a great deal of disruption to your business operations. A commercial moving company can take care of all the heavy lifting, packaging, and unloading for you, allowing you to focus on running your business. With a commercial moving company on your side, you won’t have to worry about whether your items are safe or not, which is vital to business operations. There’s no reason to risk losing valuable data or compromising your staff’s safety by trying to move a large office yourself.
A good moving company will prioritize organization and planning. They will promptly respond to your queries, schedule the move, pack your items, and arrive at your new home or office on time. Additionally, they will keep track of your items and transport them according to schedule. And, of course, they will communicate with you every step of the way. If you’re hiring a commercial moving company, you’ll be glad you did.
Risks of hiring a commercial moving company in Glendale
When you hire commercial movers in Glendale, you’ll receive the services of professionals with the right equipment for the job. They are licensed and insured to avoid putting your business and employees at risk. They also adhere to safety standards set by the United States Department of Labor (OSHA). Hiring employees to do the work on your behalf may put you in legal trouble if an employee is injured during the move. If employees are not properly trained, they may fall and injure themselves. A professional mover knows how to properly lift and move heavy items so that there are no hazards.
While a commercial moving company may be more expensive than a homeowner’s insurance, you should avoid hiring an unlicensed mover. Not only are unlicensed companies unreliable, but they might not be insured. Besides, you may be left holding the bag if a mover accidentally injures you. To avoid this, it is best to hire a company with years of experience and hundreds of positive reviews online.
When it comes to the cost of hiring a commercial moving company, you should consider how much your employees will be willing to spend. The costs can be significant if you have to hire multiple people to move all of your office equipment. Even a simple mistake can end up costing you thousands of dollars. You should weigh this cost against the risks that it poses to your business. In addition, if you have leased office equipment, a commercial moving company is an excellent choice. If you’re worried about the safety of your employees, then a commercial mover can help you avoid these risks.
Besides getting a high-quality move, a Glendale commercial moving company will also protect your valuable items. If you hire amateur movers, you risk having your belongings damaged in transit. You should also look for a licensed one because an amateur company can overestimate its abilities and abandon a move when they realize it cannot move all of the items. The result is stress and wasted time. In addition, a bad move can cost you thousands of dollars.
Commercial Moving Services in Glendale
What People Say About Our Moving Company
… Super work ethic, friendly and reliable. We went from a three-bedroom house to a two-bedroom townhouse with lots of boxes and furniture. Dose moving definitely took the stress out of moving!
They showed up on time, quickly loaded boxes, and ensured fragile items and furniture were properly protected. Professional and friendly.
These guys were a dream come true. All the reviews are accurate. Patrick and his crew were extremely professional and efficient.
About Glendale AZ
Glendale is a city in Maricopa County, Arizona, located approximately 9 miles (14 km) northwest of Downtown Phoenix. As of the 2020 census, it had a population of 248,325.
- Population (approx.): 240,000
- Geo coordinates: 33.5387°N, 112.186°W
- Postcodes: 85312, 85311, 85318, 85301, 85303, 85302
Things to Do and See In Glendale
- First United Methodist Church of Glendale (near West Glenn Drive and North 58th Drive): The First United Methodist Church of Glendale, formerly known as the First Methodist Episcopal Church of Glendale in historical documents, is located at 7102 N. 58th Dr. in downtown Glendale, Arizona, and was built during 1928-29 (…).
- The Bead Museum (near North 58th Avenue and West Glenn Drive): The Bead Museum was a museum of beads located in Glendale, Arizona. The Bead Museum was founded to establish a haven for a permanent collection of beads and adornments of all cultures, past and present, which would provide an enduring opportunity for the study and enjoyment of these magnificent (…).
- Glendale Woman’s Club (near West Glenn Drive and North 56th Avenue): The Glendale Woman’s Club was organized in 1912 with 85 members. It took over the local library in 1918, which had been neglected during World War I, and, even after the library was moved to a municipal building, the club served the library until 1922 (…).
- Catlin Court Historic District (near North 58th Avenue and West State Avenue): The Catlin Court Historic District, established in 1914, is significant for its historic association with an important period in the development of the city of Glendale, Arizona, United States. (…).
- Glendale High School (Glendale, Arizona) (near North 62nd Avenue and West Glenn Drive): Glendale High School is located in Glendale, Arizona, United States, and is part of the Glendale Union High School District. It was founded in 1911 and is the oldest Arizona high school which still remains on its original site, having been established at Glendale and Grand Avenues in the fall of (…).
- Glendale Memorial Park Cemetery (near North 61st Avenue and West Augusta Avenue): The Glendale Memorial Park Cemetery is a historic cemetery located at 7844 North 61st Avenue in Glendale, Arizona. The cemetery was originally called Glendale Memorial Park. It is the final resting place of various notable early citizens of Glendale (…).
- Manistee Ranch (near West Augusta Avenue and North 51st Drive): Manistee Ranch was founded in 1897 by Herbert W. Hamilton, a native of Wisconsin. The ranch, located in the town of Glendale, Arizona, was rich in citrus fruits and dates. The ranch has all of its historical structures restored. It is administered by the Parks and Recreation Department of Glendale (…).
- Apollo High School (Arizona) (near North 47th Avenue and West Harmont Drive): Apollo High School is a secondary school located in Glendale, Arizona. It is part of the Glendale Union High School District (GUHSD). It enrolls approximately 2,200 students in grades 9-12. The Apollo High School motto has changed over recent years from “Pride, Class, and Dignity” to the current (…).
- Metrocenter Academy (near West Northern Avenue and North 45th Avenue): The GUHSD Online Learning Academy, formerly Christown Academy and Metrocenter Academy, is an alternative high school in the Glendale Union High School District (GUHSD). It admits students who wish to take online courses, and it offers high school diplomas but not GEDs. (…).
- Independence High School (Arizona) (near North 75th Avenue and West McLellan Road): Independence High School (IHS) is a public high school located in Glendale, Arizona, United States, and is the most recent high school in the Glendale Union High School District. The school’s name was picked by the school board because of the bicentennial observance (…).
- Glendale Community College (Arizona) (near North 59th Avenue and West Sunnyslope Lane): Glendale Community College (GCC) is a community college in Glendale, Arizona. GCC opened in 1965. Programs include associate degrees, certificate programs, industry-specific training, and university transfer. GCC is a part of the Maricopa County Community College District, one of the largest (…).
- St. Mary’s Episcopal Church (Phoenix) (near North 39th Avenue and West Sierra Vista Drive): St. Mary’s Episcopal Church is an Episcopal parish in Phoenix, Arizona, located at 39th Avenue and Maryland between the historic Maryvale and Alhambra districts. (…).
- Alhambra College Preparatory High School (near North 37th Drive and West Stella Lane): Alhambra College Preparatory High School was a public charter high school in west Phoenix, Arizona. It was operated by the Alhambra Education Foundation, and the charter holder was the Alhambra Education Partnership. Both organizations were extensions of the Alhambra Elementary School District (…).
- Abrazo Maryvale Campus (near West Campbell Avenue and North 51st Avenue): Abrazo Maryvale Campus formerly Maryvale Hospital Medical Center and Maryvale Samaritan Medical Center was an acute care hospital located in Phoenix, Arizona and it closed effective December 18, 2017. Maricopa Integrated Health System purchased Maryvale from Abrazo in early 2018 (…).
- Glendale Veterans War Memorial (near West Brown Street and North 59th Avenue): Glendale Veterans War Memorial also known as the Glendale USS Arizona Memorial (2002) is a monument to United States veterans of all wars. It is located on the lawn in front of the Glendale Public Library at 5959 West Brown Street, Glendale, Arizona (…).
- Maya High School (near North 37th Avenue and West Solar Drive): Maya High School is a public charter high school in Phoenix, Arizona. It is managed by The Leona Group. It is a member of the Canyon Athletic Association. (…).
- Glendale High School (Glendale, Arizona)
- Apollo High School (Arizona)
- Glendale Community College (Arizona)
- Alhambra College Preparatory High School
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Maryvale is 2 miles to the south.
- Alhambra is 4 miles to the southeast.
- Peoria is 4 miles to the northwest.
- Sun City is 6 miles to the northwest.
- Tolleson is 7 miles to the southwest.
- Encanto is 7 miles to the southeast.
- Youngtown is 7 miles to the northwest.
- Phoenix is 9 miles to the southeast.
- El Mirage is 9 miles to the northwest.
- Central City is 10 miles to the southeast.
- Litchfield Park is 10 miles to the west.
- Deer Valley is 10 miles to the north.
- Surprise is 10 miles to the northwest.
- Avondale is 11 miles to the southwest.
- Laveen is 12 miles to the south.
- Goodyear is 12 miles to the southwest.
- Sun City West is 12 miles to the northwest.
- Paradise Valley is 14 miles to the east.