Top-Rated Commercial Movers in Chandler
If you are planning to move your business from one location to another, you should consider hiring a commercial moving company in Chandler. However, this process can be stressful because there are many complications to consider. Your business could even have to stop running while the move is happening. In addition to the stress of relocating your office, you also need to move all of the equipment, furniture, and boxes that make up your space. To make sure that you hire the best company, you should ask the following six questions of any commercial moving company you are considering.
Six questions to ask before hiring a commercial moving company
Before you hire a commercial moving company, there are a few things to look for. First, find out how long the company has been in business. This is crucial because you are placing a great deal of trust in the company you choose. A company that has been around for years is more likely to have the necessary experience in moving various materials, such as furniture, art, and even offices. They may also have extensive connections to help with cleaning after the move.
The next thing to look for in a moving company is their licensing and insurance. DOT numbers can be found on the FMCSA’s website. The company should also have a physical address. Check that they are members of certified organizations. Ask if they have any references available. Then, make a full inquiry about their services. Find out how long they have been in business. Do they have experience in moving businesses? Are they licensed? If so, you can call them to ask for references.
Another question to ask before hiring a commercial moving company in Chandler is how the move will be priced. The industry is so large that one company can’t be an expert at every kind of business move. If the company’s quote is significantly lower than the previous one, be wary. Make sure that the company will assign a professional office/industrial specialist to your move. This way, you will know exactly how much they charge to move your business and what the moving process will involve.
Lastly, consider the size of your move. Some items need special packaging. For example, artwork or electronics might need to be created for protection. It’s best to look for a company with a government-approved warehouse. Another important thing to consider is whether or not the company offers additional services such as packaging your items for you, including the disconnection of appliances and furniture. Regardless of how big or small the move is, having professional assistance will make the process much easier.
Benefits of hiring a commercial moving company
Hiring a commercial moving company has several benefits for business owners. For one, you can save money. Instead of buying packing supplies, renting moving equipment, and hiring employees to help you move, you can spend that money on more important things. You also won’t have to worry about moving heavy equipment or worrying about breaking down furniture. Lastly, a commercial moving company will ensure your items arrive in one piece.
Another benefit of hiring a Chandler commercial moving company is that you won’t have to deal with the stress and hassle of packing and loading your belongings. Professional movers know how to efficiently move your items to the new location while minimizing the impact on your business. Additionally, their expertise and proper equipment will allow them to transport your goods safely and promptly. Whether you’re moving your offices or warehouses, hiring a professional commercial moving company will be beneficial to you.
A commercial moving company can move large items quickly and efficiently, ensuring your belongings arrive in the same condition that they left. They have the necessary equipment to move a wide variety of items and can even disassemble and load items. Then, they can load and offload them with utmost care. A certified commercial moving company also guarantees the highest quality and ensures the safety of your items.
Moving a business can cause a great deal of disruption to your business operations. A commercial moving company can take care of all the heavy lifting, packaging, and unloading for you, allowing you to focus on running your business. With a commercial moving company on your side, you won’t have to worry about whether your items are safe or not, which is vital to business operations. There’s no reason to risk losing valuable data or compromising your staff’s safety by trying to move a large office yourself.
A good moving company will prioritize organization and planning. They will promptly respond to your queries, schedule the move, pack your items, and arrive at your new home or office on time. Additionally, they will keep track of your items and transport them according to schedule. And, of course, they will communicate with you every step of the way. If you’re hiring a commercial moving company, you’ll be glad you did.
Risks of hiring a commercial moving company in Chandler
When you hire commercial movers in Chandler, you’ll receive the services of professionals with the right equipment for the job. They are licensed and insured to avoid putting your business and employees at risk. They also adhere to safety standards set by the United States Department of Labor (OSHA). Hiring employees to do the work on your behalf may put you in legal trouble if an employee is injured during the move. If employees are not properly trained, they may fall and injure themselves. A professional mover knows how to properly lift and move heavy items so that there are no hazards.
While a commercial moving company may be more expensive than a homeowner’s insurance, you should avoid hiring an unlicensed mover. Not only are unlicensed companies unreliable, but they might not be insured. Besides, you may be left holding the bag if a mover accidentally injures you. To avoid this, it is best to hire a company with years of experience and hundreds of positive reviews online.
When it comes to the cost of hiring a commercial moving company, you should consider how much your employees will be willing to spend. The costs can be significant if you have to hire multiple people to move all of your office equipment. Even a simple mistake can end up costing you thousands of dollars. You should weigh this cost against the risks that it poses to your business. In addition, if you have leased office equipment, a commercial moving company is an excellent choice. If you’re worried about the safety of your employees, then a commercial mover can help you avoid these risks.
Besides getting a high-quality move, a Chandler commercial moving company will also protect your valuable items. If you hire amateur movers, you risk having your belongings damaged in transit. You should also look for a licensed one because an amateur company can overestimate its abilities and abandon a move when they realize it cannot move all of the items. The result is stress and wasted time. In addition, a bad move can cost you thousands of dollars.
Commercial Moving Services in Chandler
What People Say About Our Moving Company
… Super work ethic, friendly and reliable. We went from a three-bedroom house to a two-bedroom townhouse with lots of boxes and furniture. Dose moving definitely took the stress out of moving!
They showed up on time, quickly loaded boxes, and ensured fragile items and furniture were properly protected. Professional and friendly.
These guys were a dream come true. All the reviews are accurate. Patrick and his crew were extremely professional and efficient.
About Chandler Arizona
Chandler is a city in Maricopa County, Arizona, and a suburb of the Phoenix, Arizona, Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA). It is bordered to the north and west by Tempe, to the north by Mesa, to the west by Phoenix, to the south by the Gila River Indian Community, and the east by Gilbert. As of 2019, the population was estimated at 261,165 according to the United States Census Bureau.
- Population (approx.): 261,000
- Geo coordinates: 33.3062°N, 111.8413°W
- Postcodes: 85246, 85225, 85224, 85286, 85244, 85248, 85226
Things to Do and See In Chandler
- Chandler Center for the Arts (near North Arizona Avenue and East Detroit Street): Chandler Center for the Arts (CCA), is located in Chandler, Arizona, and is jointly owned by the City of Chandler and the Chandler Unified School District. The Chandler Center for the Arts functions dually as the home theater for Chandler High School and the arts center for the City of Chandler (…).
- San Marcos Hotel (near West Buffalo Street and North Oregon Street): The San Marcos Hotel is located on one of the prime corners of the original 1912 Chandler Townsite, at the northwest corner of San Marcos Place and Commonwealth Avenue, and faces east onto San Marcos Plaza, the center of Chandler, Arizona (…).
- Chandler High School (Arizona) (near North Arizona Avenue and West Erie Street): Chandler High School is a high school located in Chandler, Arizona, United States. One of the oldest high schools in Arizona, it was founded in 1914, two years after the city was founded. The high school has an active athletic program and many rivalries with other local teams; the most prominent is (…).
- Arizona College Preparatory (near West Erie Street and North Apache Drive): Arizona College Prep is a junior high school and high school in the Chandler Unified School District in Chandler, Arizona, USA. The school has two campuses, both of them repurposed from their former use. ACP-Oakland, the one-time campus of Chandler Traditional Junior High, opened in 2011-12 (…).
- Holocaust and Tolerance Museum (near West Ivanhoe Street and North Karen Drive): The Holocaust and Tolerance Museum is a museum to be built in Chandler, Arizona. The project was begun around 2010 by the East Valley Jewish Community Center, following a successful Anne Frank exhibit in 2008. It will focus on the history of the Holocaust with exhibits designed to expose the past and (…).
- Chandler Preparatory Academy (near North Jay Street and West Brooks Street): Chandler Preparatory Academy is a liberal arts charter school that was established in Chandler, Arizona in 2005 offering schooling from 6th to 12th grade. In 2010, Chandler Preparatory Academy celebrated its first graduating class and opened a new campus, with a football field and gym, in (…).
- El Dorado High School (Arizona) (near North Arizona Avenue and West el Prado Road): El Dorado High School is an AdvancED-accredited public charter high school located in Chandler, Arizona. A part of the Leona Group multi-state network of charter schools, El Dorado serves students in grades 9-12 and offers a curriculum aligned with Arizona state standards in a safe and (…).
- Seton Catholic Preparatory High School (near North Dobson Road and West Ironwood Drive): Seton Catholic Preparatory High School is a college preparatory, co-educational Catholic high school in Chandler, Arizona, United States. Named after St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, the school was established in 1954 and is staffed by the Sisters of Charity of Seton Hill. (…).
- Primavera Online High School (near West el Prado Road and North Arizona Avenue): Primavera Online High School is a publicly funded charter school serving grades 6-12 in Arizona. The school was founded in 2001 by Damian Creamerhttps://www.primavera-online-high-school.com/about/ and was made possible by a program established by the Arizona Legislature in 1998 (…).
- Arizona Railway Museum (near East Ryan Road ): The Arizona Railway Museum Railinc, accessed September 2009 is a railroad museum located in Chandler, Arizona. It was founded and incorporated as a non-profit organization in 1983. It is dedicated to the railroads of Arizona and the Southwestern United States (…).
- Mesquite High School (Arizona) (near South Bay Drive and West Saint Lucia Drive): Mesquite High School is a high school in Gilbert, Arizona, United States, within the Gilbert Unified School District. (…).
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College (near South Norman Way and East Fairview Street): Chandler-Gilbert Community College (CGCC) is a community college in the Maricopa County Community College District. (…).
- Chandler Municipal Airport (near Maricopa Trail and ): Chandler Municipal Airport is in Maricopa County, Arizona southeast of Chandler, which owns it. The National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015 categorized it as a general aviation reliever airport. Chandler Municipal is one of the nation’s 50 busiest general aviation airports (…).
- International Baptist College and Seminary (near South Arroyo Drive and West Germann Road): International Baptist College and Seminary is an Independent Fundamental Baptist Bible College and Seminary in Chandler, Arizona, offering graduate and undergraduate degrees in pastoral ministry, missions, music ministry, and Christian education. IBCS is a ministry of Tri-City Baptist Church (…).
- Chandler Fashion Center (near South Chandler Village Drive and West Frye Road): Chandler Fashion Center is a regional shopping center located in the city of Chandler, Arizona, and is the second largest mall in the Phoenix metropolitan area. The mall is owned by Macerich and was opened on October 19, 2001, with more than 180 stores and five anchors including Arizona’s second (…).
- McCullough–Price House (near South Chandler Village Drive and West Frye Road): The McCullough–Price House is a 1938 pueblo revival home in Chandler, Arizona. The is located in the house.http://www.chandlermuseum.org (…).
- Hamilton High School (Chandler, Arizona) (near South Arizona Avenue and East Locust Drive): Hamilton High School is a public high school in Chandler, Arizona, United States of America. It is Arizona’s largest high school, with more than 4100 students. (…).
- Chandler High School (Arizona)
- Arizona College Preparatory
- Seton Catholic Preparatory
- Primavera Online High School
- Mesquite High School (Arizona)
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Gilbert is 4 miles to the northeast.
- Sun Lakes is 6 miles to the south.
- Mesa is 8 miles to the north.
- Guadalupe is 8 miles to the northwest.
- Tempe is 8 miles to the northwest.
- Ahwatukee Foothills is 8 miles to the west.
- Queen Creek is 12 miles to the east.
- Scottsdale is 14 miles to the north.
- Central City is 15 miles to the northwest.
- Paradise Valley is 16 miles to the north.
- Phoenix is 16 miles to the northwest.
- Encanto is 18 miles to the northwest.
- Apache Junction is 18 miles to the northeast.